Friday, May 04, 2007

ABC's of Miss Laural Dawn

I was tagged by the wonderful, preggo Haley of Cheaty Monkey who loves a tag as much as I do.
So, enjoy, my friends, enjoy!

And, if I didn't tag you and you want to do it - knock yourself out.

Happy Friday!


A - Available or Single? Neither

B - Best Friend? Can I have more than one? My sister and Susie, but I still keep in touch with my elementary school best friend, Bonnie, who still holds a special place in my heart

C - Cake or Pie? Cake - birthday cake - have I mentioned my birthday is in 16 days?

D - Drink of Choice? Vodka-Cran or Stella depending on my mood

E - Essential Item(s)? Lipgloss, brush, blackberry or cell phone

F - Favorite Colour? Purple

G - Gummi Bears or Worms? Gummi worms - prefer the sour kind

H - Hometown? Burlington, Ontario

I - Indulgence? Fajitas at Lonestar. Yummy yummy (have I mentioned my birthday is in 16 days?)

J - January or February? February ... Valentine's Day

K - Kids? My 3 year old son Matthew

L - Life is incomplete without… Friends and People who Love you

M - Marriage Date: 07/07/01

N - Number of Siblings: 1 Amazing sister, Becky

O - Oranges or Apples? Both. I love oranges, but I eat way more apples.

P - Phobias/Fears: Snakes, Mice (that aren't in cages), certain bugs

Q - Favorite Quote: Be who you are and say what you feel because those that mind don't matter, and those that matter don't mind (Dr. Seuss)

R - Reasons to Smile? My friends, fun e-mails, people who love me, my adorable son, the weather and good books

S - Season? Spring - I love May (have I mentioned my birthday is in 16 days?)

T - Tag Three: Lisa, Mike, Ruthie

U - Unknown Fact About Me: This is embarrassing - when I'm running (outside) and feel like I'm going to die, I put my ipod on a song I know all the words to and sing my heart out!

V - Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals? I wouldn't say I'm an oppressor of animals, but I do enjoy a good steak

W - Worst habits? Me ... bad habits??? I'd say talking too much.

X - X-rays or Ultrasounds? X-Rays. Drinking all that water and then having an ultrasound during pregnancy was almost as bad as giving birth.

Y - Your Favorite Foods: Lasagna, steak, fajitas

Z - Zodiac: Taurus

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Blog said...

LOVE the new design!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And, when did you say your birthday was? ;)