Friday, January 05, 2007

Longest Questionnaire Ever!

I'm not tagging anyone because I don't think I will ever finish this. Thanks, Erin! Glad my blog entertains you. Anyway, here are 100 questions that I have answered. I don't know why. So much to learn about me.

1. How old will you be in five years? 33

2. What month is your birthday? May

3. How tall are you? 5'2.5

4. What do you look forward to most in the next six weeks? Sadly, the Monster Truck Jam (I know!)

5. Last person you ate with? Matt and Mike

6. Who is the last person you called? My mom

7. Who was the last person to call you? Board Chair. And, oops ... I hung up on him (he has sense of humour thankfully).

8. What are you wearing? jeans and a black sweater and a lacy pink tank top and cool pink bracelets

9. Do you prefer call or text? depends on the person - text is fine

10. Do you have any pets? 1 cat

11. What were you doing at 2am last night? snuggling with Matty

12. Are your parents married/separated/divorced? married

13. When is the last time you saw your mom? Tuesday

14. what color are your eyes? blue

15. What time did you wake up today?5:22 am

16. What's the last song you sang? Shake it Baby Shake it - with Matt

17. What's your favorite Christmas song? Away in a Manger

18. Where is your favorite place to be? surrounded by friends/family/Matt

19. Where is your least favorite place to be? The dentist

20. Where would you go if you could go anywhere? Disney Cruise

21. Where do you think you'll be in 10 yrs? Who knows

22. Do you tan or burn? Usually burn - I wear a lot of sunscreen

23. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child?I thought someone would break into our house

24. What was the last thing that made you laugh? Really hard? Probably Lisa yesterday when she was coming up with birthday gifts for Mike.

25. How many TVs do you have in your house? two but right now only one works

26. Who do you miss most? Susie and Ginny and Salina. All in different ways.

27. Do you have a laptop or desktop computer? Both plus a blackberry

28. Do you sleep with or without clothes on? With

29. What color are your sheets? Navy Blue

30. How many pillows do you sleep with? two

31. What is your favorite season? spring

32. What do you like about fall? that it isn't winter

33. What do you like about winter? snow - oh wait ... what snow?

34. What do you like about the summer? holidays

35. What do you like about spring?my birthday! (May 20th mark your calendars)

36. How many PROVINCES have you lived in? one

37. How many cities/towns have you lived in? 4

38. Do you prefer shoes, socks, or bare feet? shoes

39. Are you a social person? Ummm ... yep!

40. What was the last thing you ate? a cheese string

41. What is your favorite restaurant? Probably the Keg or Il Fornello

42. What is your favorite ice cream? Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Fudge Brownie

43. What is your favorite dessert? Trifle

44. What is your favorite kind of soup? Broccoli Cheddar

45 What kind of jelly do you like on your PB & J sandwich? strawberry

46. Do you like Chinese food? For sure

47. Do you like coffee? Can't live without it!

48. How many glasses of water a day do you drink? not enough

49. What do you drink in the morning? coffee (times 3)

50. Would you rather sleep with someone else or alone? someone though to be honest I could go for a quiet night alone going to bed early and sleeping in late - without being woken up.

51. Do you sleep on a certain side of the bed? yep - the right side if I am on my stomach, left side if I'm on my back. How do you answer this question???

52. Do you know how to play poker? kind of

53. Do you like to cuddle? yep

54. Have you ever been to the USA? yes

55. Do you have an addictive personality? Yes

56. Do you eat out or at home more often? home

58. Do you know anyone with the same birthday as you? yes 2 people, butI don't really talk to them anymore

59. Do you want kids? I have one

60. Do you speak (know) any other languages? French - and Dora has been teaching me some spanish (vamanos)

61. Have you ever gotten stitches? Yes - in my head and also when I had Matt

62. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance? yes but I was unconscious

63. Do you prefer an ocean or a pool? pool

64. Do you prefer a window seat or an aisle seats? window

65. Do you know how to drive stick? I wish!

66. What is your favorite thing to spend money on? Clothes, shoes, stuff for Matt

67. Do you wear any jewelry 24/7? my wedding ring

68. What are your favorite TV shows? America's Next Top Model, House, BT,Ugly Betty

69. Can you roll your tongue? yes

70. Who is the funniest person you know? I know way too many. The first person I thought of was my Uncle Brian.

71. Do you sleep with stuffed animals? No - there's no room in our bed!

72. What is the main ring tone on your phone? A really annoying bleeping sound that I hate.

73. Do you still have clothes from when you were little? No

74. What color are your bedroom walls? a dark dusty rose pink which I don't like

75. Do you turn off the water while you brush your teeth? no

76. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed? open so Matt can find us in the night.

77. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees? Bees

78. Do you flirt a lot? I've been told I do, but it's just my sweet nature. It's not on purpose

79. What do you dip a chicken nugget in? honey, though I just watched SuperSize me (a few years after the fact) and I'm avoiding it

80. What is your favorite food? Love Mars bars, homemade lasagna and a good cheddar cheese

81. Can you change the oil on a car? No. I can't imagine wanting to either

82. Have you ever gotten a speeding ticket? No - but parking tickets seem to follow me

83. Have you ever run out of gas? yes - and I didn't know what happened so I called a tow truck

84. What is your usual bedtime? 9/9:30. But, I would happily go to bed at 8.

86. Do you read the newspaper? yes - I have five newspapers on my desk daily - and I can usually tell you the headlines.

87. Do you have any magazine subscriptions? Today's Parent, Redbook and Mike gets Model Railroader. I also read my moms' Chatelaine and I should have a subscription to Cosmo and Glamour and I want to also get Toronto Life

88. Best comedian? Not so into comediens but I LOVE Ellen and Rosie who both used to be comedians. I went to see Jerry Seinfeld once and I was totally disappointed

89. Do you watch soap operas? No

90. Do you dance in the car? Of course I do - and I sing. And if Matt or Kyla is in the car we blast Raffi and I do duck impersonations. It's impressive. I also went through a big baby sign language phase when I tried to sign songs in the car. I kind of gave up on that.

91. What's something people might not know about you? That I never mini golf or curl because of childhood incidents. Someday I may tell the curling story.

92. Do you prefer silver or gold? Silver

93. First thing on your to do list? Go grocery shopping

94. Coke or Pepsi? diet pepsi

95. How often are you on myspace? never

96. Do you have any bad habits? eating too much, biting my nails, socializing too much

97. Are you a romantic? Yep

98. Crayons or markers? markers

99. Weirdest pet you've owned? I adopted an injured gerbil from PetSmart and named her Kobe. But I'm not a rodent person and she started to freak me out so I gave her to the kids I used to babysit. The poor gerbil limped. It was pretty funny. I still have the cage and ball if anyone wants it let me know - no charge! Or maybe I'll buy matt a hamster this weekend (but rodents freak me out except hamsters don't have tails. We'll see. Mike will KILL me)

100. Are you waiting for something or someone? Not really.

2 comments:

Deborah Fantasia said...

These are fun(but time consuming:) to do, I used to have one on my old blog.
It's fun learning more about you though.
Deborah

Unknown said...

It's all about the pink bracelets, you go girl!