- For the first time since I've had my license I renewed my plates on time, before my birthday. In fact, for the first time ever I also didn't have to pay any overdue fines for parking tickets I forgot to pay. Who knew it would only cost $75 to do that?!?!?
- My hair is the longest it's ever been. I've always wanted to grow it, but I end up cutting it. My hairdresser now refuses to cut it because he wants to see it long
- I have a freckle in my belly button - my sister has a very bizarre theory about why.
- My idea of a great Sunday afternoon is watching movie re-runs on TBS SuperStation
- I cannot watch "My Girl" without crying. I've seen it at least 10 times
- When I used to tour guide the movie "Remember the Titans" always made the male teachers (usually the gym teachers) cry. If there was an especially testosteroney teacher on a trip I would go to almost any length to get this movie and play it on the bus.
- I went through an Amy Grant phase for a few years (in elementary school). The other day I found my old tapes, and still new all the words
- I own clothes in 10 different sizes and I own bras in 8 different sizes. I feel like if anyone ever needed clothing in a pinch they could come to my house and I could help.
Saturday, May 19, 2007
Eight Random Things About Me
I love a good meme, and since Ruthie tagged me, how could I refuse. I love this one. It's 8 random things about me.