I'm so excited!!! I got tagged by Naomi at UrbanMummy. Thanks!
5 Things in My Refrigerator:
- Cooked Chicken for our Chicken Caesar Salad tonight
- Lots of Apples (some with bites taken out - thanks Monkey)
- Skim Milk and 2% milk
- 5 (count em) 5 English cucumbers. Did you know cucumbers are good for blood pressure?
5 Things in My Closet:
- Lots of shoes and purses
- A suit that I hope to fit soon
- Several unlabelled boxes
- A pair of sandals I love but are really high
- Probably my cat (it's her favourite hiding place
5 Things in My Handbag:
- a few lip glosses
- lots of change
- Dora Candy
5 Things in My Car: (this is very scary)
- Kyla's Birthday present - a giant framed Little Mermaid Poster
- Bob the Builder toys
- several old bottles that we are afraid to touch/smell
- lots of coffee cups
- A whole lot of paper, cups, fast food bags, etc.
I don't know how to hyperlink so cut and paste, okay?
- Meghan (www.girlwholovestoknit.blogspot.com)
- James (http://jameskoole.ca/)
- Heather (http://hemakesmesmile.blogspot.com/)
- Rebecca (http://www.ninepounddictator.blogspot.com/)