Thursday, March 27, 2008

Tomorrow is the Big Day!!!

I'm so excited!
I've done the requisite blood tests. I've had the tour of the ward. I've met with the nurses. I've had the explanation of the spinal vs. epidural vs. spinal/epidural. In case you're wondering - I will likely have the spinal.
And, I feel more than ready.
In 24 hours or so we'll be pretty much ready to go. We'll be dropping Matt off at daycare and then off to the hospital.
I've been told that with a planned c-section there's a lot of "hurry up and wait" so I plan to bring some magazines and relax as much as I can while I wait for everything to happen.
Truthfully I'm just so excited to cuddle this new little baby.
We will be posting an update here. I'm not exactly sure when, but check back if you want to see pictures and stuff.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to your next post and pics here! Definitely bring some music and magazines with you to help pass the time. Yay!

Anonymous said...

Best wishes LD!!! I hope you're not waiting too long.

I can't wait to see pictures of your new little bundle!!!

Mighty Morphin' Mama said...

Yippee! I am so excited for you LD, I will be saying lots of prayers for you tomorrow.
Kristen

Multi-tasking Mommy said...

I'm thinking of you :) And, I'm so happy that your day is finally here.

Anonymous said...

Today's your day. Good luck!!!