Sunday, March 23, 2008

5 Days to Go!



Am I ever counting down!
I figure that this will likely be my last pregnancy picture. This was my Good Friday outfit. I was pretty impressed that I actually found something that was comfortable!
Depending on who you ask, I'm carrying either high or low. I've either dropped or I haven't. I look like I'm carrying a girl or I'm carrying a boy!!!
Confusing.
So, what do I think?
I'm definitely carrying lower than I did with Matthew. I don't think I've dropped. I don't think my face has changed all that much, but I don't really know what that means.
I haven't spoken much about my weight this pregnancy. But, since several people have asked me, with Matthew I gained around 80 lbs. (I started off a lower weight than with this baby). This time I'm hovering right around the 20 lbs mark. As much as I'm ready to have this baby, I have to say that I'm way more mobile this time around and in a lot less pain.

2 comments:

Mighty Morphin' Mama said...

Don't you look lovely! Happy Easter to you and yours.
Can't wait to hear safe and healthy birthing news. Take care Laural Dawn,
Kristen

Multi-tasking Mommy said...

DUDE! Only 20 pounds--was that hard to do?! Good for you.
You look fab! And I totally think you look like you're carrying a girl!