Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Coffee & Keyboards Don't Mix

Have you ever had one of those moments where you just laugh.
Tonight was one of those nights for me.
My sister came over for coffee after we went to the gym. Matt was playing and being silly while my sister and I went on Facebook. (we both just recently discovered this). The one thing that really bugs me is when people don't put pictures on their profiles. And that's what Becky had. A BIG.GIANT.QUESTION MARK.
The thing is, Becky is stunningly pretty - so the question mark did not do her justice. (trust me - when we were younger we would go shopping together and people would stop her to complement her)
Since we couldn't find a really good picture, and since Becky is convinced she doesn't have a good picture of herself, I put this as her profile picture.
I forgot just how funny this picture was. And, the look of shock and horror on her face, combined with the moment, and just how funny the picture was I burst out laughing.
The only problem ...
My mouth was full of coffee.
Oops.
The shock turned to horror when the computer froze and we couldn't get rid of the picture.
It was hilarious. And, to add to the moment Matt chose that moment to hop up on a chair and bow and say "thank you. Thank you so much."
I haven't laughed that hard in ages.

----

On another note, several people have asked me why I haven't blogged about switching jobs. Truthfully, I'm happy and it's great and I like it. I just don't want to blog about work.

1 comment:

Multi-tasking Mommy said...

Good for you for sticking to your new rules of blogging!

Coffee, keyboard=oops!!!
Facebook is taking off like crazy this month!!!