- "Just two more seconds" - this phrase comes out whenever he wants to do something longer (like watch tv) or to calculate time. The other day at Zellers we saw booster seats for the car. I told Mike he would use one when he is older and he said "yes. In two seconds I will use a booster seat."
- "Two Millllllllllion" - this is used to denote anything large. Something expensive is two millllllion dollars and someone old is two milllllllllllion years old
- "How about no?" - I often say stuff like "how about we go to the store?" and he will always say "how about no?" as an option. It's awfully funny.
- "Yo-ho-ho" - If he is made he screams this. I can't help it. When he screams this at us, Mike and I crack up every time. Where did this come from? The other day he also stuck his hand up his sleeve and said "I'm a pirate." okay.
- "You're a sexy race car, mommy" - Yes. This is from Cars, I think. Who knows.
- "Daddio and Mommio" - whenever he wants to butter us up for something he adds "io" to our names. I know - adorable
- "I'm Lightning BuQueen" - he runs around screaming this all the time. We've tried to tell him it's Lightning McQueen but he will have none of it.
Friday, February 16, 2007
In honour of Random Friday (which I keep forgetting to do, but thanks to Ruthie I'm resurrecting) here are some random things Matt has started saying.