Friday, November 28, 2008

Chilling With Grandpa

Last night was a tree lighting near the school my dad works at. So, my mom picked Matt up for a special Grandma/Grandpa evening.
My dad plays clarinet and was in a jazz band, and Matt had the role of holding a flashlight so my dad could read the music.
Matt took his job very seriously, and did a really good job, sitting still the entire time.
After the music a very special visitor came out.
The whole ride there and back Matt was thrilled with time to chat to Grandma as they spotted Christmas lights, talked about school ("Q and U are best friends") and enjoyed the festive spirit.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I so love how your dad still looks the same as when we were kids and that he still plays the clarinet too!! Matt looks so grown up, how cute is it that he is already learning phonics! Say hi to "Grandma and Grandpa" for me!
Bonnie

petite gourmand said...

what a cool grandpa!