Thursday, October 12, 2006

America's Next Top Model - the commentary

One of my friends, who wishes to remain anonymous, admitted to me that she is a big fan of America's Next Top Model.
So, we sit weekly and send e-mails to each other commenting on the show. (That's what blackberries are for, right?)
And, so, to make everyone's Thursday that much more exciting, I have pasted below our e-mail commentary. If you have taped the show - don't read this. We will spoil it for you.

----

Anchal vs. Melrose
--------------------------

Catfight! Catfight!
EVERYONE vs Melrose "the motor mouth" model

----- Original Message -----

They always encourage them to talk about themselves and each other, then they get slammed for it. So, weird!!! SHUT UP ANCHAL!!!

----
Subject: Must concentrate ...

Tyra is getting deep!!
--------------------------

Love AJ. Isn't that strange that Meg hasn't seen herself with a beard, I know I have....

--------------------------
Oh the drama
I love all y'all!!!
It is SO hard being beautiful
I looked at my stunning self in the mirror and sobbed - I'm just way too hot
--------------------------

They always encourage them to talk about themselves and each other, then they get slammed for it. So, weird!!! SHUT UP ANCHAL!!!

----------------------------------

Why does Melrose always act as if everyone is there to meet and see her?

----- Original Message -----

LOL!!!! You are killing me....and it's also very true. Who do you think is heading home?

----- Original Message -----

My money is on jaeda since melrose rocked the photo shoot Loving the twins Can't wait to see the pics My crush on mr.jay increases every week. He is so cute
--------------------------


Did you notice that even after makeup was removed meg still had a 5 o clock shadow?
--------------------------
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld


Its bye bye Anchal (I hope)
--------------------------


Bye Jaeda

----- Original Message -----

Fee fi fo fum thank god???
--------------------------

I second that motion.... I feel bad for Jaeda I think she's too forcused on her lack of hair

----- Original Message -----

Let's kick off the 17 editor
--------------------------


You never know it might be Anchal as her photo wasn't that good

----- Original Message -----

I think u r right but I still want ugly anchal to go!!!
--------------------------


----- Original Message -----

I think that the bottom two will be Jaeda and Meg


----------
Poor Meg

2 comments:

Ruthie said...

I have trouble pitying beautiful women who complain about their beauty!

Oy... silly models. But they're fun to watch!

Blog said...

It's soooooo much fun! the show's freaking (no pun intended) hilarious! And, I totally don't blame Jaeda for obsessing about her hair. It's totally ugly on her! Or, maybe she just really needs to soften up her face....not sure. Great dialogue with your friend! So much fun! :)